Hostal Verónica manage your visit to the Venta El Gallo, in the caves of Sacromonte, the birthplace of the art of flamenco with all the art and taste of our land..
An art conveyed by the rhythm of the guitar, song and dance, where the spectator can live and feel the passion of the world of flamenco (Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity).
Venta El Gallo is beautifully located facing the Alhambra, proposing fine Andalusian cuisine and a great show.
TABLAO FLAMENCO AND RESTAURANT
- CAPACITY: 100 guests for dinner and the show. 140 guests for the show alone.
- SERVICES: Show, restaurant, transportation with pick-up at hotels in a 22-seat, 26-seat or 28-seat minibus (depending on the number of people using the shuttle service).
- VISIT: Panorama of the Alhambra, guided tour of the Albayzín or Sacromonte in the desired language.
- LUNCH: Ask for menus. With or without the show.
- TERRACE RESTAURANT: with an impressive view of the Alhambra (capacity: 22 guests).
- FLAMENCO CLASS: introduction to Flamenco compás (rhythms).